-
February 8th, 2006, 09:20 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi--
Molly is about ready to be sent out. It's going to be hard to let her go if I keep her any longer. I could still use one more host, possibly, for June.
MollyLuvsMarshi--you can email me and let me know. I know you were a maybe, so I could fill you in if you still wanted to.
She has to be to Kym by end of July for Pioneer Days.
So--all hosts, please email me. Some of you I have only PMd, and in the case that hostboard is down, I need to have email addresses. [email protected]
Here is a tentative schedule. Please let me know if you need to change. Depending on if I get another host, I may change it to fit better.
Nethilia, WA, Feb
Linda L, TX, Mar
Brown-eyed-girl, GA, Mar/April
Christine M, MD, April
trvnbrn, VA, May
end May/June--open!
Princess Ruthie/Laura, VA, July
Kym, Canada, end July
HOME
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks